THE CHAPTER 13 BANKRUPTCY
1. About the Author
3. The Two Types of Consumer Bankruptcy: Chapter 7 & 13
4. New Bankruptcy Laws: The Means Test & Strip-Down Rule
5. Saving Your Vehicle from Repossession with Chapter 13
6. How to Qualify For Chapter 13 Bankruptcy?
7. How Does Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Work?
8. How is My Vehicle Finance Company Paid in Chapter 13?
9. Completing the Chapter 13 Petition and Related Forms
10. The Chapter 13 Plan: Critical Elements
11. *Chapter 13 Plan Example*
12. Your Plan Payment: Disposable Income
13. Re-Doing the Terms of My Vehicle Finance Loan
14. Including a Leased Vehicle in the Plan
15. Retrieving My Vehicle with Chapter 13 After Repossession
16. Debt & Bill Consolidation and the Chapter 13 Plan
17. What Can I Expect Once I File? Avoiding Dismissal
18. Will Filing Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Ruin My Credit?
19. Can I Qualify For a Mortgage After Filing Chapter 13?
IS YOUR VEHICLE SOUGHT FOR
This Short & Easy to Follow E-Book Shows You How to:
Prepare & File Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, ON YOUR OWN!
to Stop the Repossession, or to..
Get Your Repossessed Vehicle Back!
A MESSAGE FROM THE AUTHOR, ALEX FRIAS
As a Bankruptcy Petition Preparer, for years I assisted debt distressed individuals file for Chapter 13 Bankruptcy on their own that otherwise couldn't afford to do so. Filing Chapter 13 Bankruptcy protects a household vehicle from repossession or allows you to retrieve a repossessed vehicle.
Today I created this easy-to-follow Chapter 13 Self-File E-Guide, to show anyone in need of help how to file chapter 13 bankruptcy without an attorney. This e-book will enable you to successfully prepare your own chapter 13 bankruptcy documents to protect a vehicle from repossession or to retrieve a repossessed vehicle.
The E-Guide is a short and information packed e-book that shows anyone how to easily file Chapter 13 Bankruptcy WITHOUT AN ATTORNEY to stop a vehicle repossession or to retrieve a repossessed vehicle.
Chapter 13 Bankruptcy is a repayment plan filed in Bankruptcy C0urt that protects your vehicle from repossession. Chapter 13 also allows you to lower your vehicle payment.
Chapter 13 Bankruptcy forces the Repo-Man to stop any attempt to seize your vehicle. If your vehicle has already been seized, filing Chapter 13 forces your lender to return your vehicle, AT ONCE!
Upon filing for Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, the Bankruptcy Court places an immediate STOP to all collection activity against you, INCLUDING THE REPO-MAN. This immediate stop is called the Automatic Stay.
Absolutely NOT. Bankruptcy court allows you to file Chapter 13 Bankruptcy ON YOUR OWN without an attorney. This e-book shows you step-by-step how to easily prepare all the necessary Chapter 13 documents to stop the repossession.
Since Chapter 13 is a repayment plan, building a good payment history in the plan supports future loan applications including a government-backed FHA home loan.
Click on the button and download the e-book. It's that simple.
CHAPTER 13 BANKRUPTCY ATTORNEY FEES: $3,500
The Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
GET YOUR REPOSSESSED VEHICLE BACK!
with the Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
STOP THE REPOSSESSION &
LOWER YOUR PAYMENT
THE CHAPTER 13 BANKRUPTCY
THIS EASY-TO-FOLLOW E-BOOK SHOWS YOU HOW TO:
*STOP THE REPO-MAN
*OBTAIN A PAYMENT PLAN
*LOWER YOUR CAR PAYMENT
*PREPARE A CHPTR 13 PLAN
(FREE Plan Example)
*CONSOLIDATE DEBTS &BILLS
THIS E-BOOK HAS EVERYTHING BANKRUPTCY ATTORNEYS DON'T WANT YOU TO KNOW!
CHAPTER 13 BANKRUPTCY STOPS THE REPOSSESSION
WHAT IS THE CHAPTER 13 SELF-FILE 13 E-GUIDE?
WHAT IS CHAPTER 13 BANKRUPTCY?
NO ATTORNEY, NO ATTORNEY FEE!
WHY FILE CHAPTER 13 TO STOP A REPOSSESSION?
HOW DOES CHAPTER 13 STOP THE REPOSSESSION?
DON'T I NEED AN ATTORNEY TO FILE CHAPTER 13?
HOW WILL FILING CHAPTER 13 AFFECT MY CREDIT?
HOW CAN I GET THE CHAPTER 13 E-BOOK?